Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bouncing Back

Hello everyone,
I want to take this time to apologize. I've been thrown off track here recently and had a really hard time pulling myself and this blog back together. I hear that happens to everyone in blogging every once in a while but it's no excuse. You guys are here supporting us and we should give you what you come to this blog for: great reviews, guest posts and all of the fun posts that come along with reading. And that is exactly what we're going to do. Crissy and Meg have been very patient and wonderful through my icky time and I can't thank them enough, so now is my time to step back up.

To to all of you, I'm sorry, but my head is back in the game. We have two reviews posted and I'm in the process of creating a layout for the weeks to come.

Love you guys!

No comments: