Friday, August 12, 2011

Tidbits and Rambles

New book review post is up covering Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan. Thought we might get ourselves caught up for the release of the third and final book in the Paranormals series Alexander Death. I'm hearing September or October for the release? I'll let you guys know when I hear more.

Rose Pressey will be here next Friday to talk about her book Rock and Roll is Undead! So you'll definitely want to stop in to see what she has to say.

Also, have you heard of Kindlegraph? I'll have a post for itself discussing what this is in detail next week but in short, it's where you can get like an autographed book on your Kindle! Wenona Hulsey posted on Facebook about this not too long ago as well as Ross Pressey. The author will basically send you a little message to thank you for purchasing their book! Personally, I think this is the most fantastic idea ever. So if you want to go ahead and check out the site and see what books are availible click here.

Alas, this is probably all you'll hear from me until Monday. Some friends and I are going to Columbus, Ohio to see the Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto in concert! I am beyond pumped to leave town and have one last mini vacation before school starts back up next week.  Plus, I have this crazy obsession with Panera Bread pastries so every time we go out of town I have to stop there for breakfast at least one morning. So while discussing this awful habit of mine at work my colleague actually gave me a $25.00 gift certificate for Panera. That right there my friends, is a sign that awesomeness is yet to come. :)

I  hope all of you have an equally great weekend.
See you Monday,
J

No comments: