Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Etsy and E-Reader Cases

M’s fantastic review on Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini is up! Also, I’m learning a lot about technical computer stuff and making webpages do what I want them to do, it’s just taking some time. So with that said, I hope to have The Ink Puddle up and looking awesome in the next month or so. I have some plans to make our blog much more organized, easily accessible and even have a new look.

Speaking of new look, who doesn’t love cute cases for your e-reader? I have been looking up, down and sideways for cases that are attractive to the eye and still protective with little luck… until now. Have you checked out Etsy? It’s basically a place for people to make and sell anything you can think of, many of those things are actually homemade. And if you want it altered in some way, just ask! They usually do it without extra charge. And here is what I found and ordered on Sunday:



That one is made and sold by PuppyDogsNPolkaDots but many other people make them too. So it may be something for you to check out.
Let me know what you think about M’s review and where you find your Kindle/ Nook essentials. We’re always open to new ideas!

-J

No comments: