Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Every Witch Way But Wicked

Are you looking for a great Halloween book? This could be just what you need.
Nathan Fillion ("Castle") has this organization called Kids Need to Read. So 12 paranormal authors got together and each made a short story that's silly, spooky and fun just for this book, Every Witch Way But Wicked. Rose Pressey and J.L. Bryan are included in this list of writers, both people we've reviewed, as well as Toni LoTempio, who we will be reviewing here in the next month! The book is $0.99 on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles website and all the proceeds go toward this organization. So check it out to enjoy some great stories and help a good cause. I've already bought my copy! I'll be reviewing this book this month, so read along with me and let me know what you think!

-J


2 comments:

Mikey said...

I wanna read it! I love Halloween stories :D!

JL Bryan said...

Thanks for posting about it, Jordan!