Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weekend Roundup

This is what happened on The Ink Puddle this week (in case you missed anything...)

Monday: Making Notes on Your E-reader
Tuesday: 3 Month Update/ Memes
Wednesday: Review- Divergent by Veronica Roth
Thursday: How Blogging Changed My Life

I apologize for not making a post for Friday, I barely made it home from school on Thursday because I was so sick. I've been stuck in bed with a bottle of Nyquil, cuddling with my kitty cat. I'm slowly feeling better.

We got a new look for the blog this week. I got a little bit of feedback on what you guys thought. Everyone liking it alright?

Giveaway Info: Don't forget our Halloween Giveaway is going on! Our goal is to reach 50 followers so we need 18 more by October 31st. To get full details, click here.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
-J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you stated in a much more direct way what I was trying to communicate, thanks, I will recommend your site to my friends.

My blog:
rachat de credit lyon ou rachat de credit