Monday, November 19, 2012

Mainstream Monday

Happy Mainstream Monday!  As most of you know, last week, not one, but two major books to movie teaser trailers premiered!!  Both The City of Bones and The Host.   Did you all see them?  If not, look no further.

The City of Bones


 The Host


 What do you guys think?  Are you pumped or what?  Personally, I may combust from anticipation before The City of Bones comes out.  I haven't been this excited for a book to movie since the Harry Potter films.  I was a little disappointed that Jame Campbell Bower was cast as Jace but it seems like he really captured him in this first trailer although only the movie will reveal that in full.  I love Lily Collins too and the overall cast seems fresh and talented so I am ready to see this thing.

I haven't read The Host myself, but it looks like I may need to add it to my Christmas Break reading list because the movie sounds like it's going to be pretty good.  It's nice to see something a little more SciFi hitting theaters as opposed to vampires and the now popular Zombies.


No comments: