Saturday, November 5, 2011

Weekend Roundup (10/31-11/4)

Here's what you missed at The Ink Puddle this week!

Monday: Review - Hollowland by Amanda Hocking and The Mortal Instruments Movie Update
Tuesday: Author Spotlight - Ann-Marie King Interview
Wednesday: Book Swim
Thursday: Amazon Prime- NEW Kindle Lending Service
Friday: Review - Happy Birthday to Me Again by Brian Rowe, Feature - Brian Rowe Guest Post

Giveaway: Our Halloween giveaway is now concluded and unfortunately, we did not make our goals so I no prizes are won this time. Don't worry though, I'm already in planning mode for the next giveaway. It will be sometime in December.

Updates: We are currently not taking anymore review requests until the first of the year due to finals, NaNoWriMo and holidays. We're going to spend the time catching up on requests made in the past couple of months that we haven't had the chance to get to.

Also, thank you for being patient with us. Due to this being the first week of NaNoWriMo I was able to still manage the blog a little bit and keep everything else in tact as well. I'm afraid the upcoming couple of weeks won't be as easy though. But from what I've noticed, I'm not the only one stepping back from the blog this week so I hope everyone out there doing NaNo is doing great. Good luck to all of you.

And you have a fantastic weekend. :)

No comments: