Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Roundup (11/6-11/13)

Good Morning everyone,
Here's what you missed at The Ink Puddle this week!

Wondering On Wednesday: A new Nook Color is coming out and we have all the details!
Booking Through Thursday: You Respond: E-volution.
Review: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Not a very busy week here, but we have more coming your way. Also, I'm working on the whole Twitter thing. I know I need to get on there but to honest, it confuses me. No more excuses. If I can put together a blog, I can network on Twitter. So expect by next weeks Weekend Roundup to have links on how to follow us there!

 And be sure to tune in next week, especially Friday because we have an interview with Daria from Demonsoul that will blow you away! Thanks to Amy Lunderman! If you can't tell, I'm so pumped for this.

Anyway, everyone enjoy your beautiful Sunday!
Until tomorrow,
J&M

No comments: