Guess what Nook fans?! On November 18th, Barnes and Noble is bringing out the brand new Nook Tablet. It’s the Nook Color, already noted “the readers tablet”, and then some.
Old Favorite Features:
- Adjustable reading text so that you can make the font bigger or smaller.
- Thousands of apps from the android market.
- Nook Friends where you can share what your reading with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
- WiFi for web and email.
- Free Nook Support anytime you need a little help.
- Pandora already preloaded.
- Syncs between your Nook and your Nook apps so you never lose your place.
- There’s now 16 GB of built in memory in addition to the expandable memory slot that we all know and love from the Nook Color.
- The battery life has been up graded to “more than the Kindle Fire”, upgrading from the Nook Colors 8 hours of battery life to 11.5 hours of battery life with 9 hours for video viewing.
- Nook Comics will provide a large selection of your favorites for the first time on e-readers.
- Netflix and Hulu Plus are preloaded onto the Nook Tablet with free trials included so you can watch your favorite movies and tv shows with the tap of the screen.
- With all of this new stuff added, you’d think that the Nook Tablet would be much heavier than the already sort of heavy Nook Color but it’s now thinner and lighter than not just the Nook Color but it’s a third lighter than the other leading tablets.
- The Nook Tablet now has a built in microphone so that you can record yourself reading for your kids to replay later.
Love, your team Nook writer,