Thursday, July 21, 2011

Better Late Than Never...

We have a new review up today!  It's Belinda Boring's short story, Without Mercy. You can access it by clicking on the book reviews tab at the top of the page. I'm sorry it's up late, I was going to have it posted Wednesday but I felt so sick last night I was in bed by 8:30. And trust me, that NEVER happens. Thank you Susan for suggesting this book, it was a thrill to read.
I know that some of you contacted me about some comment posting issues and I think (hope) they've been resolved. I may have had some settings that clashed that could have caused the problems, or it could just be those computers out to get me again. Nah, we'll definitely blame it on the computers! ;)

I was pondering having a day of the week where we give little tips for the Nook/ Kindle. Like discussing one thing a week that you can do with your e-reader that doesn't involve reading. Would you guys like to hear more on that?

Be on the look out for M's review post tomorrow on Wings by Aprillynn Pike. I know she's been hard at work to get that ready for you guys!

Chinwag soon,
J

No comments: