Friday, October 28, 2011

Feature Friday: Julie Kagawa

Sorry this post is a bit later than usual, we've had computer issues ALL day.

As many of you know, the fourth book of The Iron Fey series came out this week: The Iron Knight. Tuesday, Julie Kagawa did a book release at Barnes and Nobles in Louisville and I was lucky enough to be able to go! Julie read the first chapter of her new book, answered some questions from the audience then autographed books and talked to fans!

Julie reading the first chapter of The Iron Knight.


 Me and Julie. I know, I always look awkward in photos!

It's Julie with Ash and Puck!
(I snagged this picture from her blog since I didn't get a good pic of the boys!)

The awesomeness inside the goody bags we got!

 More awesomeness in the goodie bags...

So needless to say, it was one of the coolest things ever. I didn't buy the physical book because I'd already purchased it on my Kindle, so I had her sign the picture of Ash, Puck and Meghan. And thanks to a random person I don't know, I had her sign the back of my Kindle too! She was so down to earth and fun, just pumped to be living the dream. If you ever have the chance to meet Julie Kagawa, DO IT.

No comments: