Friday, October 21, 2011

Feature Friday: Stephanie Nelson

So to go along with our review on Stephanie Nelson's book Craved, today she shared with us her sound track to go along with the book.

We are Broken.....Paramore
The Only Exception...Paramore
All I wanted......Paramore
I Caught Myself...Paramore
Conspiracy.......Paramore
If You Only Knew....Shinedown
I Dare You.......Shinedown
Someone Like You...Adele
Set Fire to the Rain...Adele
Near to you....A Fine Frenzy
Beautiful Disaster....Kelly Clarkson
Save You.....Kelly Clarkson
Mercy....One Republic
Secrets.....One Republic
All the Right Moves...One Republic
Sex on Fire.....Kings of Leon
Closer.....Kings of Leon
Bring me to Life...Evanescence
Bet You Wish You Had Me Back.....Halestorm
I'm Not An Angel.......Halestorm
All for Believing.....Missy Higgins
Warm Whispers.....Missy Higgins
Innocent....Fuel
Won't Back Down....Fuel

So what do you guys think? How well do you think the playlist goes along with Stephanie's book?

No comments: