Saturday, October 29, 2011

Weekend Roundup (10/24-10/28)

Just in case you missed anything this week, here's what went down at The Ink Puddle.

[Mainstream] Monday - Author Spotlight: Chris Lindberg
Teaser Tuesday - The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa & Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe
Wondering on Wednesday - Renting Library Books (Nook) &
                                         Review: Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe

Booking Through Thursday - Most Difficult Read
Feature Friday - Julie Kagawa and Review: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Giveaways: Don't forget our Halloween Giveaway is going on! Our goal is to reach 50 followers so we need 15 more by October 31st. To get full details, click here.

Freebies: It looks like Hollowland by Amanda Hocking is free today on Smashwords, as well as Glimpse by S.W. Benefiel. Not sure how to use Smashwords or even what it is? We got you, it's all explained here.

Also, a teacher of mine has convinced me to do NaNoWriMo so I'm going to give it a shot this month. Which means since I'll be doing work/ school/ life and this... you may not hear as much from us here at The Ink Puddle throughout November. But I promise you, we're not going anywhere and I'll post as much as I can. :)

See you Monday!
J

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good luck with NaNo Jordan! That's really exciting:) I can't imagine juggling work, school and the blog and then tossing NaNo on top of it all, so huge kudos to you:) We'll all be here waiting whenever you get a chance to post, no worries!

Jordan Butcher said...

Thanks for the support Jenny! I'm nervous but I figure I'll never know if I can do it until I try.