Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Guest Post: John Garrett

Today we welcome the hilarious John Garrett to The Ink Puddle with Virtual Book Tours...

Hi everyone, my name is John Garrett and I own and operate a website called Hypertransitory.com. On my site I create comics, art and web stuff, but recently I've realized that this sort of thing isn't enough for me anymore. There comes a time in every man's life where he finally has to stand up and be counted for something. For some it's patriotism, for others they choose to stand against inequality, to stand against poverty, racism and sexism...

While these are all admirable, and I suppose someone somewhere might benefit from the pursuit of these goals, the truth is they really don't compare to what I choose to stand for. I stand for nothing less than the right of the common person to not be annoyed to all heck by stupid clowns. Especially some stupid clown who's always flapping his gums and jaw-jacking and yet really doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.
Sheesh! Is it really too much to ask? I say NO! No more. No mas.

To that end I've decided to pool all my knowledge of these insidious bottom-feeders of society into a new e-book...a tome of such awesome power and gravity that the entire stupid clown community will tremble in fear!

The title of this epic guidebook is, of course: How to Deal With Stupid Clowns who don’t know what the Hell they’re talking about! It contains comics, artwork and writings from yours truly.

I used to always joke about changing the world with an e-book, but this time it ain’t no joke!! I’ve written a book that has a real shot at solving one of the fundamental problems of society, and Im making it available to all of humanity!

Er...for a low, low price, of course.

This is really happening, people. We’re doing this thing, so who’s with me?? Check out the Stupid Clowns trailer for more info!



Quickly now! To the stupid clown sales page to learn more and get on the mailing list for updates! Free stuff a’beckons!

Get the e-book here!:
How to Deal with Stupid Clowns who don’t know what the Hell they're talking about!


Make sure to tweet/like/smoke signal/use telepathy or whatever method you choose to alert your friends about this. Thank you!

Thanks for reading, and one of you lucky commenters can win a FREE copy of the book. Good luck!

---
John Garrett is an artist, writer, web designer and all around capital fellow who prefers his food in sandwich form.

You can find him at his website: Hypertransitory.com

Facebook: John Garrett on Facebook

Twitter: John Garrett on Twitter

-----------------

Thanks John for stopping by!
Alright guys! You heard him. We have a free copy of Mr. Garrett's book for giveaway. All you need to do is leave a comment in the space below with your favorite thing about clowns, or your least favorite if you're like me and aren't so sure how to feel about them! Do that and leave me your e-mail address and we will have a winner selected completely at random!

Good luck!

No comments: