Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Roundup (1/15-1/21)

Hey everyone,
Here's what you may have missed this week on The Ink Puddle!

Sunday: Guest Post- Lawna Mackie
Wednesday: How to Find the Kindle for You, SOPA Blackout
Thursday: Booking Through Thursday
Friday: Review- Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan
Saturday: Review- The Bull Years by Phil Stern

There aren't too many announcements. Simply, I want you all to know that if I'm not very active on here, it's because I'm OVERLOADED with homework and reading with my other classes right now. Hopefully I can spend the next week catching up so things can be back to normal here. But school is kicking my butt, especially being new to this whole working full time thing.

I've been contemplating looking for a new reviewer, someone who's interested in the supernatural genre as we usually cover and likes what The Ink Puddle does. While I'm not sure if we're going to take this step or not, if you're interested, go ahead and send let us know through our Contact Us page. We can always go from there. It's just that with school and work, I love this blog with everything inside me, but it's a lot to keep up for Meg and I. This could possibly be a good way to pick up the slack a little.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments: